The result of over a year of working with accredited senior educators, neuro-linguistic programming practitioners and psychologists, combined with research, planning and design and user testing with families, single parents, pre-schools and OOSH centers.
Having even found a home in a school in London, Phelly is helping kids all over the world reframe situations with new filters, perspectives and the resilience to deal with confronting situations.
Phelly presents as a plush toy for children aged 4 – 9 that they can bond with and share their secrets with, whilst parents use him to secretly deliver psychology-based notes & worksheets.
In the Phelly Starter Pack, you get:
- A Mini-Me Delivery Phelly plush toy (25cm in size)
- 20 hard copy starter cards and access to 20 downloadable cards (from a choice of 180+ downloadable card topics)
- The Story Book that introduces the concept to the child(ren)
- A detailed Cheat Sheet so you can choose which card & worksheet best suits the child’s concerns with ease
- A Beginners Guide, containing advice and Q&A section
- Accompanying worksheets and activities to help children through the concepts of each card and reinforce the learnings in the cards.
- Templates with imagery depicting 6 different emotions which children colour in to convey how they feel and can use to signal Phelly if they like
IN ADDITION; you also get:
- Personalised letters from Phelly (children can write their own letters to Phelly and receive a personalised response in the mail)
- Access to recommended reading lists
- Access to playlists to motivate children (or relax them also)
Nothing makes for a more perfect gift to your child, than this box of possibilities.